THE DOS/DONTS - BRIDE PREPERATIONS
Here are a few tips that I like to give to all my future couples, groomsmen - your day may seem simple but remember you future wife to be is going through so much! unless you were like me and had 100+ guests at your parent's house....thats another story!
Brides! its your day, the big day - as I always say. Dont forget to breath, take every second slow and look around. These tips will not only help you but allow me to document your day at my full potential.
- Music! always a must - get that Beyonce or AQUA pumping
- Find a nice spot to put your dress, near a window or if on location allow me to suggest a few nice spots
Notify me of any personal or traditional moments you need to be captured
- If youd like to surpise Dad with the reveal of your dress, let me know before hand and I can organise it for you
- If you have any past images of mum and dad etc, have them in the room
- Have a bridesmaid available to help either your photographer or videographer, no need for you to over stress and move things around - allow us to communicate with someone else from within your bridal party.
- Please avoid setting up Hair & MUA near the kitchen, if you allow time for me to arrive during the preperation and setting up of make up and hair, then Id best advise you to not have a kettle or a toaster in the background. Find somewhere with natural light, windows or even a clean white wall. Again I can not stress enough, a busy wall is a busy photo
- Placing your bridesmaids/flowergirls dresses in the far corner or closet - find a cheap moveable coat hanger from Kmart for the day. It may come in handy in the future